You are unique.
You have been created and invited by God to participate in his kingdom work.
Yet, you have probably also experienced feelings of uncertainty about how to serve God, about what gifts you have to use, and about God's purpose for your life.
In this eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study, R. Paul Stevens helps you to recognize your spiritual gifts and the gifts of others. And he leads you to consider how to practically use these gifts to glorify God in your relationships, your work and your world.
This revised LifeGuide Bible Study features additional questions for starting group discussions and for meeting God in personal reflection, together with expanded leader's notes and a "Now or Later" section in each study.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
PDF download with a single-user license; available from InterVarsity Press and other resellers.
Getting the Most Out of Spiritual Gifts
Part 1: Discovery
1. What Are Spiritual Gifts? - 1 Corinthians 12
2. Equipping the Saints for Ministry - Ephesians 4:1-16
3. Discovering Spiritual Gifts - Romans 12:1-13; 1 Thessalonians 5:19-22
4. Those Controversial Gifts - 1 Corinthians 14:1-33
Part 2: Practice
5. Spiritual Gifts for Liberation - Isaiah 61:1-9; Luke 4:14-21
6. Spiritual Gifts in Relationships - Galatians 5:16-26
7. Spiritual Gifts in the Workplace - Exodus 31:1-11; 35:4-19; 35:30--36:7
8. Spiritual Gifts in Witness - Acts 2:1-21, 37-47