Seven Letters to Seven Churches
What if Jesus wrote a letter to your church? This eight-session LifeGuide® Bible Study helps us engage with the words of Jesus in the seven letters to the seven churches in Revelation.
Studying this Scripture with a group or individually allows us to ask some hard questions—of ourselves, of our leaders, and of the Lord. Jesus is pointedly honest with us. Whether we respond with a yawn or with a renewed pursuit of obedience is up to us.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Seven Letters to Seven Churches
1. The Lord Who Speaks - Revelation 1:9-20
2. Lost Love - Revelation 2:1-7
3. The Attractiveness of Suffering - Revelation 2:8-11
4. Defending Truth in a Culture of Lies - Revelation 2:12-17
5. Finding a Moral Compass - Revelation 2:18-29
6. Reviving a Dead Church - Revelation 3:1-6
7. Find Us Faithful - Revelation 3:7-13
8. The Church That Makes Jesus Sick - Revelation 3:14-22