The apostle Paul led a dramatic and fascinating life from his conversion on the road to Damascus to his imprisonments to his speeches in the public square. His letters shaped the believers in the early church just as they do today. In this ten-session LifeGuide® Bible Study by Jack Kuhatschek we will survey both the highlights of his life and the core teachings in his writings.
For over three decades LifeGuide Bible Studies have provided solid biblical content and raised thought-provoking questions—making for a one-of-a-kind Bible study experience for individuals and groups. This series has more than 130 titles on Old and New Testament books, character studies, and topical studies.
Getting the Most Out of Paul
1. Blinded by the Light Acts 9:1-31
2. Proclaiming God's Promises Acts 13:13-52
3. Poor Yet Rich 1 Corinthians 4:8-13
2 Corinthians 6: 3-10
4. The Power of Praise Acts 16:16-40
5. Becoming a Spiritual Mentor Acts 20:13-38
6. The Truth on Trial Acts 26:1-32
7. Strength in Weakness 2 Corinthians 11:16-12:10
8. Feeling Safe in a Storm Acts 27:13-44
9. Finding Hope in God's Kingdom Acts 28:11-31
10. Experiencing Joy in Sufferings Philippians 1